Monday, April 14, 2008

Variety IS the spice of life

Well I am done with the twenty-one day thing and now I am an official member of the NoS 21 club!
I will sign up tonight.
As promised I will now, hopefully, be coming up with titles for my daily blog that are a bit more creative. Themes, ideas, etc.

The only other housekeeping note is this: I will be posting the physical part of my results every thirty days here on the blog, so those will be coming in nine more days. I am sure we are both, you and me, curious as to what they will be.

I am a bit tired today. It is about 4:00 pm and I would just like to crawl under the covers but I still have much to do before my day is done. I will probably make a point to get to bed early-er tonight.

My husband and I get up fairly early on weekday mornings, but sometimes we go askew on the weekends. This past weekend was a bad one for us in sticking to our get to bed schedules. We stayed up late both nights and I am paying for that indulgence today!

Variety IS the spice of life ... and I can tend to get in a rut with me eating,
Especially when I am "dieting". Of course if the diet is particularly complicated I might figure out a few staple items and just hang with those... I have been known to do this for months ...

Yes I lose weight but they are most often followed by mad and frenzied binging cycles.
It's been hard to establish variety, order, sanity, and efficiency into my food life.

But now with NO S diet the concept of S days is kind of a built-in preplanned, marble rolling down the groove in the sandhill, way to acheive variety somewhat effortlessly. That fulfills my need for a certain amount of efficiency. Because S days are clear ... that brings an order to it all. And then of course, it becomes fun to think up ... what will it be this weekend? Undoubtedly something different... there is the variety.

As a result of ALL that you end up with quite a bit of sanity.

I like it.

For the record. IT is day twenty-two ... and I am back ON HABIT! Another little green square on Habitcal.

No comments: