Tuesday, April 22, 2008

the little black cloud of endless doom has lifted


Well today was day thirty and tomorrow I will assess and post the mathematical results of my journey on the NoSDiet so far.
What do I have to say for today?
Well mostly that the "newness" of it all has definitely worn off.
I seem to be into a routine ....
OH? Is that Habit?
Mostly I seem to be more busy with the things in my life that have meaning to me and I steadily seem to be growing more focussed on THESE things.
You know things other than ... what's the latest diet?
Or maybe I should just try that one, the one that worked that one time again.
Come on, you know what I mean.
Dieting, Restricting, Binging ... the whole thing just requires so much time and attention.
I am not sad or sorry to see it go.
I am certainly not experiencing greif at the loss of
ALL THAT.
No my life is just humming along, me just another one with all of you out there ...
walking my path, pursuing my dreams ...
the little black cloud of endless doom has lifted.
And while there may not be much newness left, there is definitely a lot more sunlight.
Photo: today's lunch - tofu sausage, green peas with EVOO, salt and pepper, mixed greens with cucumber and EVOO

No comments: