Sunday, April 27, 2008

S Days


Let's face it, I love S days. Why?
There are so many reasons. First of all they are recommended. I really love that. On the No S Diet you are not only encouraged to participate in S days, you are also encouraged to ENJOY them.
What a concept.
Oh. And there is not just one S day or one S meal ... there are two S days ... every single week.
Imagine that. Saturday and Sunday, every single week.
There are no rules on S days. Finally, that freedom lover within us all get's their day ... I mean ... their DAYS!
I love S days because they give food and eating on the No S diet ... it's appropriate weekend like place. I mean we have weekends for a reason.
But what I really love MOST about S days ... is you can't screw up. There is just NO WAY. I mean THE ONLY WAY you can screw up your S days ... is well, to not insert those five little N days in between them.
I really love that.
Photo: Berkeley Soy Cheese Veggie Pizza and Arugula Salad from Z Pizza

No comments: