Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Happy, Sleepy and Sneezy ... where's Grumpy?


This is truly amazing! I have been nosing for twenty-five days and not only is my eating all ordered ... but I am having a psychological transformation as well!


I guess undereating, overeating, refusing to eat sweets, eating too many sweets, being holier than thou, being I don't care at all ... added up to a kind of schizophrenic and ... well....

pretty GRUMPY experience!


So now I am having a profound personality change or blossoming ... and

no more GRUMPY!

Where is that little dwarf, hiding under the bed, in the closet, in the back of the pantry, or maybe he has just run away from home.


All I know is that right now he is not front and center in my life.


YAY!!


So I have put up a photo of my monster one-plate breakfast that I eat about three days a week.


No comments: