Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Day Nine

Well this is exciting! Actually it really is. This is my ninth day on NO S. It has been a breeze for me and I have enjoyed every minute of it.

I was so looking forward to my homemade Rajma Curry with Brown Rice.

Hunger trully is the best seasoning.

And their is this feeling of INNER CLEAN.

Perhaps we are not amoral beings born in an amoral universe to simply live willy nilly as we choose. And perhaps there is something deep within us that KNOWS ...

it KNOWS there is something not right askew off center out of prospective out of alignment deeply incongruous wiht our natural selves .... about ... gluttony ...

Eating more than our fair share ... or eating more than we need ...

Emotional Hunger is much easier to pinpoint when the boundaries around food are very clear. When I want to eat a snack or a sweet all of a sudden it is easy to see it was not because I am physically hungry or needing some form of nutrtional nourishment ... no that e-mail I was really hoping to see when I logged in wasn't sitting in my inbox.

Years of emotional eating ... I can't stop the train but now I have a way to keep it on the tracks and now instead of reading for the peices of chocolate I can go AHA ... lightbulb ... there was that e-mail ... I feel a bit sad ... it's ok to feel a bit sad and get on with the business of living

much better than reaching for the Godiva and never even realizing I was a little bit sad.....

No comments: