Monday, April 21, 2008

More Money


So I have found that since I have been nosing I have more money.

Seriously. Binging can get really expensive. We budget a certain amount of pocket cash each week. When I am binging it is just never enough.

But since I have been nosing each week I end up with a little jingle in my pocket. Some weeks quite a bit of jingle. Enough last week to pay for all the paint and painting supplies to create my green room dream come true room this past weekend.

Which by the way, came out so COZY!

Hmmmmm....
I guess selling all those sweets and snacks and seconds is quite lucrative.
Hmmmmm....

Photo: homemade brown dal with fresh cilantro, this is one of my staples. I could eat it everday.

1 comment:

Aunt Colana said...

Hi! I just found your NOS blog tonight and absolutely LOVE it! What is this delicious dish of food you have posted here? What is brown dal?
I'm going to continue reading the rest of your blog now! Bye!