Saturday, April 5, 2008

Day Thirteen

Well this is the greatest success I have had out of ANY "diet" that I have ever been on.

I had a wonderful day.

My hunger seems to be actually diminishing on the No S diet.
I wonder if that is a blood sugar thing.

We went to a dessert restaurant after a very late lunch/early dinner and I did not finish my dessert.
It was too sweet and I was not hungry anymore.
I hope you understand ...
this was not my normal reaction.
Usually I would have not been able to get enough.
Usually I would have ordered more than one dessert.

I had planned to have a light dinner later in the evening but never got around to it ...

I am still completely mystified .... but very very very grateful
for the dramatic impact for the good
that the No S Diet has made on my life.

BTW there is an article about No S in the April 14th issue of Woman's World
which is already out on newstands!

No comments: