Tuesday, April 15, 2008

NWS Day Tomorrow?

Well, I WAS planning to have a NWS day tomorrow but now I am not sure whether I will or not.
I am planning to have a friend over for a special lunch, thus the NWS day. It would seem odd to foist food upon her that I am not going to share in,
it would seem equally odd on this special occasion to restrict our lunch to only one plate.

But there was an unforeseen occurrence in her life today and for the moment I am in limbo.
At first, two weeks ago, when I planned this it sounded just like a great idea.
Now, today, only two N days into my week I have been a bit wiggy.

Not sure I like the idea at all of breaking that nice little five day N day stretch. At this point, fairly early in my NO S life the five N days are like a life boat. Saving me from ... exactly what I am not certain.

I think saving me from overeating. For I have not been binging. But on some of my S days the food has tilted towards overeating. JUST TOO MUCH.

I paradoxically have a heightened sensitvity to all this since starting and staying on NO S.
Heightened sensitivity to my own hunger.
It is very clear to me now whether I get hungry for each meal.
If I do not, I know I DID REALLY eat too much on the last one.
Its not equivocal, I am hungry or I am not. And so far, there is less ...
so far, my getting hungry has been more reliable on my N days.
I guess I have managed it better, my hunger, my inner toddler.

So ... I find I am preferring my five N days in a row!
Not wanting to mess with the nice soothing comforting rhythm of N days.
with a NWS day!

Well, we shall see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: