Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thank You!


Well first of all I want to say thank you Thank You THANK YOU!
There are two "people" involved in the blogosphere, that would be the, yes, writer of said blog .... which is of course completely a sad, lonely, little blog unless and until that very other important person shows up and that, my dear friend would be YOU!
So I must say THANK YOU for coming by to check out my thirty day results yesterday and then staying to hang out awhile.
YOU ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!
VERY MUCH!
This weightloss stuff is an interesting phenomenon.
We want to, I think, all of us, get on with our lives,
put it behind us for once and for all.
And part of that,
putting it behind us for once and for all,
part of that resolution,
is well,
looking and feeling the best that we can.
So I am writing this blog because I fervently believe that the No S Diet can do this,
not just for Reinhard, but for me and for several and/or many of you,
and so I am inspired,
for myself
and for us,
to make a record
of it all.
For those who want to see
if this is the way that will work for them too.
For all of us walking down that road called life to just see what ... and whether ... all that
you know,
will happen.
photo: organic plain yogurt, fresh strawberries and walnuts

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping this blog and letting people know that this way of eating does work. Your food pictures are awesome by the way.

Anonymous said...

Way to go darlin! Your posts were the one's I most identified with. The whole food addiction thing has been kicking my but for way too long now. No S-ing has changed things for me in such a short time. It's week 2 and I'm down 6 lbs though I suspect my last giant weigh in was hormonal and excess water weight. Still it's the binging stuff that I'm happy to have a handle on right now. Keep on keepin on and have a great day!

Blueskighs said...

anonymous,

i am glad you like the pictures and the blog!

Steph,

it is so amazing how quickly No S "takes effect" ... and it sounds like you are doing great!