Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Day Seventeen

Well this is just almost too easy.

What am I going to do? For over 40 years food has been a struggle, an issue, this THING in my life.

What will I eat? What won't I eat? When will I eat? Who shall I eat with?
Maybe I should just eat alone.

This is just not really difficult. I think it is not difficult because it is kind of black and white. I know we are supposed to be beyond black and white as a species ... but look ...
how completely HELPFUL it is in this regard.

No more arguments with self. I should have that. No you shouldn't. I want that. No you don't. I need that. I don't think so.
Years and years of all that and now the conversation has been transformed.

I want that. What's today? Oh. It's Wednesday. Let's see, that is not breakfast, lunch or dinner, then no. You are not going to have that.
Oh.

But ... NOW I have S days ... maybe they should be renamed SUPER DAYS!
Something to look forward to ...
that need for pleasure ....
Something tells me that these are things that we won't ever get beyond as a species.

Hmmm ... this makes No S kind of ingenius.

No comments: