Sunday, April 20, 2008

My GREEN room Dream Come True Room


Well tonight is four weeks.
I had a really amazing weekend. My husband and I had a lot of fun friday night
watching a Boston Legal DVD.
I have never been a William Shatner fan, no trekkie here BUT
William Shatner IS JUST HYSTERICAL in Boston Legal.
That show is so off the wall, silly, fun and irreverent.
DENNY CRANE!
Then Saturday I painted my "work room" "room of my own"
GREEN.
I have wanted a GREEN room for years ... one of those things I
would think about but just not quite ever find the time or energy
to get around to doing.
But now it's Sunday evening and I have a beautiful GREEN room to
go to work in. YAY!
I think being on NO S, energy previously devoted to:
what I was going to eat, what I was not going to eat
the latest diet that works, the latest diet that doesn't work
the latest celeb tips, ok WHAT ARE THEY NOT TELLING US
eating too much, feeling wiped out sluggish and inert from eating too much
with all that OUT OF THE WAY ...
guess what, seems like now I actually have time to live ....
and apparently make one of my dreams come true...
A lovely lilting beautifully GREEN room!
photo: egg salad sandwich made with vegannaise and sprouted wheat bread with lettuce and red onion, petite carrots from the farmer's market

No comments: