Thursday, April 10, 2008

Day Eighteen

This is a miracle. And tomorrow is Christmas Eve!

I just got off the No S Bulletin Boards. They are so much fun and then people write things that I am thinking about. Like how S days are like Christmas.

Do you know what that means?
It means that forget 259 shopping days until Christmas ...
Santa now comes 52 times a year! Twice!

And that also means that EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT
is Christmas Eve. I see a whole new way of life ...
a whole new way of arranging the social calendar of humanity ...

I see ... wait a minute
Not only does Santa come every S day ...
but the PEACE of that season is now available to us
everyday ... anyday ...

ok. I know. If you have never had food issues you're not relating...
but to those of us who have ...
well time to figure out what those Stocking Stuffers are going to be THIS Saturday and Sunday ...

lalalalala
Joy to the World
choirs of angels sing
Peace on Earth
silver bells ring
Goodwill to All

I think you get the picture ...

No comments: