Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thirty Day Results



Allright. Well there you are. These are my results for my first thirty days on the No S Diet!

Let's see ....
this was 30 days On Habit
which means for 30 days I had only yellow or green squares on my Habitcal
this includes two NWS days (Non-Weekend S days)

Ok. My starting weight was ... 134.6 pounds

My current weight ... drum roll puleeeeease!
Oops! think I gave it away with that big ole picture of my scale monster...

Yup. My current weight is 129.4 pounds.

WHICH gives me a loss of:

5.2 pounds
3.86% of my total body weight

moving me down the BMI spectrum from 23.7 to 22.8.

Well, there you have it folks.

I am pleased.
I am happy.
I am satisfied.


And now I am going to go and eat a huge one plate breakfast.
Hahahahha ... no really ... I am not joking!

Tata from the scale monster until next month!

photo: Me, on the scale monster, today

No comments: