Saturday, April 19, 2008

Donuts and Chai Tea Latte


All the years my husband and I have been married we have had little weekly rituals that we share.

Through the years they change, and we come up with new ones to replace the ones that have
worn themselves out.

A few weeks before I started No S my husband tried this little donut shop within walking distance from where we live. He told me the donuts were delicious.

They are.

It has been wonderfully fun for us to get up on Saturday and Sunday the past few weeks and walk over to the donut shop and then go on to Starbucks to get a chai tea latte for me and a coffee for him.

This simple pleasure is enhanced by the guilt-free bliss of S days.

Photo: chocolate cake donut, glazed twist and chai tea latte

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just finished reading your Blog.

Thanks for sharing.

I greatly identified with you and your experience.

I've started posting on the No S forum, and have been working toward following the No S diet plan for the past 5 days.
However, today I made a 6 week committment to follow through with the No S structure, so I'm counting today as the 1st of my 21 days.

BrightAngel

Blueskighs said...

Bright Angel,

Thank you for coming by. I really support you in making your six week commitment.

It will probably go by really fast. Let me know how it goes,

Blue