Sunday, June 29, 2008

User Error

Not surprised to find out the problem with my camera was USER ERROR!

My husband showed me how to use the camera properly for about the fifth time yesterday and I think I have finally got it. So here are some new pictures. YAY! The first few of our lunch yesteday. First I had the Garden Salad above with Italian Salad, not so exciting.!

Then I had a Big Wave Vegetarian Burger. This was scrumptious. Mustard, pickles, onion, lettuce, tomato, and a toasted bun.
Had to get a picture of the above even though I didn't eat any. Cheese fries are not my thing but I thought they would look good! My husband said they were very good and he is french fry picky!
My treat last night was popcorn and junior mints. Not nearly as delicious as last week, hmmm ... so I topped off with some frozen peanut butter cups!



This is the spinach curry that I made for lunch today. It was really good.
Well camera is fixed -USER ERROR - life is back to normal.
Photo: Garden Salad, Vegetarian Burger, Cheese Fries, Spinach Curry


No comments: