Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I Think They Call It Life

This is my sweet kitty!
And she is so pretty.

She keeps me company when I work on my PROJECT!

Sometimes when I want to snack I get down on the floor with her and pet her and play with her.
It does me a world of good.

She seems to like it too!

I ate the same thing today that I did yesterday.
That would be leftovers and a food rut.

I am so stuck on that curried egg salad sandwich. I finish eating that and I feel like I have been completely nourished. I feel so good. Hard to explain.

I am also stuck on my ezekiel cereal, with fresh blueberries and organic plain yogurt. YUM!

The past three nights I have been drinking a large glass of Monavie for dinner. I started Monday a bit nauseous and then my husband joined me. I am not sure I will keep doing that although it is so nice to have no dishes and no clean up.

I have been sleeping pretty good.

This has been ANOTHER full week.
WHEN WILL THINGS SLOW DOWN?
Hopefully next week. But I said that last week.
I think they call it life.

Photo: my sweet little kitty!

No comments: