Friday, June 20, 2008

Weekly Menus


It's Friday night and it's a bit late for me to be blogging, but I wanted to get up the lovely photo of my lunch.
I have been eating pretty much the same thing all week and it has been FABULOUS!
Those cherries are out of this world!
I am finding as I go along that I like planning weekly menus. This probably works well for me since I go to the Farmer's Market every Saturday morning to buy produce. I kind of go there and figure out what the week is going to be like from there.
Last weekend the fruit was ABUNDANT.
I suspect it will be for a few more months.
I have decided I am going to eat as much as I can get on my plates this summer.
WHY NOT?!?!?!?
Tomorrow I want to get some of the corn and more veggies. I think I am going to do steamed veggie platters for dinner with new potatoes and corn (hopefully they will still have those tomorrow). I am probably going to keep up with the "lunch plates" in the photo. They are so satisfying and I really liked the Amy's Tofu and Brown Rice Bowls for breakfast, although for one or two days the scrambled eggs are nice.
I am a little done with yogurt for a while.
That is why I love No S, it just makes it so easy to go with the flow, the season, my tastebuds, my hankerings, my cravings, and my desires.
I think this is how its supposed to be!
Photo: Z pizza arugula salad www.zpizza.com with Baked Tofu and Bing Cherries

No comments: