Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Nature Really Does Abhor a Vaccum

Today turned out to be just a really good day.

I thought it was going to be overwhelmed and hectic, but somehow it was not.
Rather it was focussed and highly productive.
I LOVE THAT!

I also had two curried egg salad sandwiches, one for lunch and one for dinner.
Obviously, I LOVE THOSE TOO!

To top it all off I had a little Monavie "nightcap". Monavie, in case you were wondering is a "functional beverage". Which means that it is a whole fruit juice with acai berry and it claims health and nutrtitive benefits. I simply LOVE the way it tastes. But since the acai berry has something like 100 times more antioxidants than blueberries, I also get to feel very virtuous when I am drinking it.

I love it when my life feels organized and things flow.
Does not happen often when you are binging and restricting.
Things are jerky, chaotic, often unpleasant.

I am well into my third month of nosing.

The longest I have lasted on any diet/food plan is six months.

I still have thoughts ... about binging.
The other day I noticed I felt sad when I noticed binging was gone.

With S days there just don't seem any real compelling reasons to binge.

I suspect like smoking, coffee and alcohol, I will want to ...
but now I know I don't have to.
I know I am not some powerless addict who has no control over what I put in my mouth.
I know I have had some really bad habits when it comes to food and eating for most of my life.

But what No S has given e is some REALLY GOOD HABITS to replace them.

And that apparently is what I needed, because, after all, nature really does abhor a vacuum.

Photo: Eight ounce shot of Monavie

No comments: