Thursday, June 26, 2008

Zero NWS Days This Month


This has been the longest month!

This is my first month on No S when I have not taken any NWS (non weekend) S days. But there are no special days for our family or holidays to celebrate, thus zero NWS days for June.

Since we are taking our vacation next month, and I am planning THREE NWS days, I thought why not?

Go a little light on the NWS days this month and make up for them next month.

I actually think in the long run it is going to work.

I also KNOW that I would not EVER have zero NWS days every month of every day of every year.

That would be entirely too stressful, too rigid and not much fun.

I am so glad that the NO S Diet has NWS days, although in the VERY beginning I wasn't at all sure that I was going to use them!


Photo: Amy's Blackeyed Pea Bowl www.amys.com with Fresh Peaches

2 comments:

JC said...

The pictures of your food always look soooo gooooood. I'm proud of you for sticking it out for an entire month. Have great weekend.

Blueskighs said...

jc,

thank you! I am glad you like pictures of my food.

YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND TOO!

Blueskighs