Thursday, June 5, 2008

Another Good, Busy, Productive No S Day



Another good, busy, productive No S day.

It never ceases to amaze me how eating my three one plate meals a day with nothing in between keeps the rest of my day on track.

Had a chance to spend time with a good friend AND get my work done on my PROJECT and will probably also manage to get to bed at a decent hour!

It's looking like tomorrow will be a more slowed down day, so after this hectic week, that will be a nice way to end it!

I got out of my food rut today.
May fall back in tomorrow, but that is OK!

My training sessions with my personal trainer are going really well. I have dropped down to exercising three to four times a week and I like that A LOT!

Photo: Lemongrass Delite Tofu with Brown Rice and Steamed Vegetables ... from www.sipz.com

No comments: