Monday, June 9, 2008

M-m-m-m-monday


Another M-m-m-m-monday is done. Thank goodness!
For me Monday is almost always the toughest day of the week, not only am I right off the weekend, but it is most often the busiest, most intense and most demanding day of the week for me so I am always glad when monday's are done and I have gotten through the bulk of my to do list and still gotten greens on my HabitCals.
Of which now I have three.
One for No S.
One for my PROJECT.
And one for Oxycise.
Oxycise www.oxycise.com is a a deep breathing/stretching exercise that I love to do and feels great but since I learned of it several years ago I have never been able to string together a very long stretch of doing it daily.
Thus the creation of a HabitCal for Oxycise.
I got my first red square yesterday.
I didn't want to do ANYTHING ...
including breathe deeply.
But I got greens across the board today and the to do list is done and I am going to bed early as I like to be able to do on Mondays.
Apologize for the fact that the photo today includes a big thumbprint on the camera lense.
It is all wiped up so won't be seeing that again!
Have a good one!
Photo: Raneir Cherries and Pear and Gorgonzola Salad from Z Pizza www.zpizza.com

No comments: