Friday, June 27, 2008

BUMMER!


Repeat! Sorry, I was soooooooooooooo disappointed. I took my trusty camera with me to lunch today but the photos did not come out. BUMMER!
I had such a nice lunch too!
I wento Ranchos and had the steamed vegetable plate ... wait I am detecting a trend here!
It is served with black beans, brown rice, avocado, corn tortillas and of course fresh salsa and tons of veggies. It is one of my favorites and I wanted to share it with you but I got home and took out the memory stick and there was nothing but a bunch of little dark black squares.
BUMMER!
Since I had my veggie plate for dinner, I put up that. Hmmmm.... apparently right now I am CRAVING veggies.
I do this ... I go in cycles ... I eat this for a while and then I get tired of it and then I want that for awhile ... and then I have had it with that .... and ooooooooh that sounds good for the time being ... on and on ... kind of like life.
WHICH IS WHY I AM LOVING THE NO S DIET, I have total latitude to go through all my cravings and desires on N days as long as its not sweet and fits on my plate.
SO COOL!
Photo: Steamed Corn, Carrot, Squash, Green Beans, Potatos and Corn on the Cob with EVOO, Celtic Sea Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper

No comments: