Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Journey Continues


Cherries are in season and I the ones I had today were the best! Deep red, firm, and just the right amount of sweet tartness.

YUM!!!!!!!!

I wish I had something really deep to say today but I don't.

Being on the NO S Diet as opposed to the binging/restricting/i don't care lifestyle I was on before is so different. All of the energy I spent trying to control my weight and food intake has been released to deal with other things. This makes my days and my life more organized, more productive and more effective.

Sometimes it is embarassing when I think of all the time and energy I have devoted through the years to food/dieting/how much I weigh. But there is absolutely nothing that I can do about that now.

But I can do a LOT about the present and the future.

And my commitment to my self and to my husband and to all those I love and care about is to continue my No S journey.

Hey! THAT was kind of deep!

Photo: Scrambled Eggs and Tofu Sausage

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That WAS deep =) I'm so happy for you! I'm on day 18 right now. 3 more until the infamous 21 day mark! Reinhard is right... All of the hard work is up front. It gets easier and easier every day and like you, I can't believe I used to devote so much of my precious time to something as silly as food/diet/weight. So I completely relate with you.

Have a S-weet weekend!
katie

Blueskighs said...

katie,
thank you! and

that is so great ... 18 days and right on 21!

i love to hear about No S success!

And yes, absolutely, you too -
a S-weet weekend! (very clever!)

Blueskighs

Blueskighs said...

katie,
thank you! and

that is so great ... 18 days and right on 21!

i love to hear about No S success!

And yes, absolutely, you too -
a S-weet weekend! (very clever!)

Blueskighs

Blueskighs said...

katie,
thank you! and

that is so great ... 18 days and right on 21!

i love to hear about No S success!

And yes, absolutely, you too -
a S-weet weekend! (very clever!)

Blueskighs

Anonymous said...

Being on the No S Diet has freed up my time to play the piano more! I bought a new book yesterday and spent over an hour at the keys yesterday! I've been practicing "Tell Him" by Barbara Streisand. Hey! Doesn't Streisand begin with an "S"? LOL Happy "S"Day Blueskighs!