Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What wasTHAT? Oh, it was Tuesday!


Wow! This day just BLEW BY. I was pretty much busy from the moment I got up until, well, the moment that I finish this blog.
This is what can happen when you start being highly productive.
This is where life starts to change and then
people start EXPECTING things from you ....
One of the weight loss programs I did was The Solution by Laurel Mellin.
There is a section in the program ... "WHAT IS YOUR EXCESS WEIGHT SAYING?"
I became VERY clear that my excess weight was saying, "I'm a loser, don't expect too much from me."

So you see I get VERY nervous when people start EXPECTING things from me ...
it is time to call for the "the girl in the closet"
now THAT is a long story, suffice it to say,
that these are the times to SLOW down and integrate all that is going on and not get
TOO far ahead of myself, or well, history tells me,
much food, usually much too much food will follow.
We will see if this particular pattern unscrews itself on NO S.
Hope so.
Possibly so.
Probably so.
In the meantime, What was THAT? Oh, it was Tuesday!
Photo: Chargrilled Veggie Salad with Tofu www.sipz.com

No comments: