Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sweet Dreams Not Sweet Treats


Today was a truly incredible jam packed day.
Sometimes you just can't explain it when wonderful things happen in your life. You
just need to savor it.
I got home from a wonderful dinner out with my husband tonight at about 8:30 pm. I had been going non-stop since I got up at 5:00 this morning.
It was all good.
But on the way home I stopped at Von's and looked at the slices of cake.
I really wanted to want one.
But not one looked appealing.
I am making monster toll house cookies tomorrow but too tired to make them tonight.
Too late to get some Godiva.
Only treats left in the freezer are peanut butter cups.
Not quite right for tonight.
Then I realized I was just silly exhausted wasted tired and needed to go to bed.
I was tired.
I need sweet dreams.
Not sweet treats.
Good night.
Photo: Insalate al Balsimico and Lahanelle con Lenticchie

No comments: