Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!


I am very excited.

I am going to start working with a personal trainer at my gym! YAY!

Our first six month goal is to take me from approximately 129 pounds with 27.7 % body fat to 124 pounds with 20% body fat. That will be a "fat loss" of approximately 11 pounds, with a muscle gain of approximately 6 pounds.

I sat there and looked at that piece of paper and it became crystal clear ... this is why at a certain point, scales become almost completely meaningless.

They do not tell you your body compostion.

For a female my age I currently fall into the Acceptable, Fair (almost Good), Healthy ... Eyew! even Overfat on one chart, range of body fat. If I can go to 20% in the next six months, I will move to LEAN.

I like the sound of that ... LEAN.

I think I will just forget my "ideal body weight" and go for LEAN!

That would create incredible Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes! in my body appearance ... with a pretty minmal, 4 pound, weight loss.

I officially start tomorrow, so wish me luck!

Also, I am using the money I am saving from our reduced grocery bills since I have been on No S to cover the expense. I think that is pretty darn cool!

Photo: Amy's Blackeyed Pea Bowl http://www.amys.com/ and cashews

2 comments:

DayPhoto said...

I made your wonderful Black Olive and Cream Dim Sum for supper! Thank you for posting the recipe!

Good for you on the trainer!

LindaGay

Blueskighs said...

LindaGay,

I am so glad that you tried it! I am going to try to post more recipes.

And thanks for your support on the trainer. I am really excited!

Blue