Thursday, May 29, 2008

Life is a Bowl of Cherries


Life is a bowl of cherries ... especially when they are in season.
This week has FLOWN by.
It has actually been really wonderful.
It is interesting to notice the subtle and not so subtle change in my relationship with food as time goes on in the NO S diet.

The first month all of the changes were BIG. FAST. INEXPLICABLE.
The next month it was kind of like ... yeah, I am grooving and finding my rhythm now.
SO FAR, for this month it is kind of like, LIVING is front and center and food and eating is yes, exiting center stage.
As I unwind and emotionally detach from my food and eating, as I start to gain some distance,
I start to get an idea of exactly HOW MUCH emotion time energy expense were all tied up in food and eating.
Suffice it to say. A LOT.
So the changes are slowing down.
I am less aware on a daily basis.
I suppose I am more in habit.
This is a very good thing.
Photo: tofu sausage, peas, and cherries

No comments: