Monday, May 19, 2008

Best Monday


This has possibly been my "best Monday" since starting No S.

Monday's, as I have blogged in the past, have been a tad difficult. My inner two year old likes the weekends. Hmmm... so does my inner adult.

Maybe that's why they're such a big problem.

But today, not so bad.
I am working on a PROJECT that I have started tracking in Reinhard Engel's habit tracking tool on the web: HABITCAL.
I have been doing this about ... exactly eleven days now?
Something like that.

The thing is this.
It has completely shifted my focus.
Especially on N Days. I am really not thinking so much about what I should or should not be eating. I am mostly focussing my thoughts on this PROJECT and what I need to do to mark off another green square on my HABITCAL.

But as with the rest of NO S ...
mysterious inner shifts and changes occur and life feels completely different today than it was, say,
two months ago.

Need I say I am liking it much better today?

SO basically, what I am saying that engrossed in my PROJECT,
this particular Monday ... much, much, much better.

photo: ezekiel cereal, organic plain yogurt, blueberries

No comments: