Friday, May 30, 2008

It's Just Been a Really Good Week


I have to say that this was my "easiest" week on NO S.

I say that because I probably thought less about upcoming S days through the week.
I was focussed on my work.
I had a lot of appointments and was able to keep them all.
I had a good report at the dentist.

IT was just "easier".
There was not really any of that "struggle" to not eat between meals for emotional reasons.
I suppose as I am developing NO S habit I am unconsciously also developing subconscious ways to deal with "stuff" other than eating.

I tend to find myself thinking more,
"How am I going to handle this" than
"What am I going to eat."

For the first time I was glad to not "have to" drink my chai tea lattes during the week. It was like yay, back to my nice simple N day meals.

My workouts are going well.

I am looking forward to S days tomorrow but it is all not so intense.

It's just been a really good week.

Photo: Amy's No Chicken Noodle Soup, Peanut Butter on whole grain crackers, mixed greens salad with cucumber and EVOO

No comments: