Monday, July 7, 2008

Somewhat of an Idiot



I have to say that I was somewhat of an idiot for my Saturday and Sunday S days. We made a homemade blueberry pie. Have never made any pie before. Would not win any contests for beauty but it was delicious beyond belief.

FRESH! Not too sweet. It did not last long and we ended up with tummy aches.


I have to say it was worth it.

I will probably never be able to eat another store bought/restaurant blueberry pie again.

You really just can't beat fresh and homemade.


Vegan Pizza last night for dinner.

Beauty of it all is that today is an N day and I am right back on track.
All of this gives me a greater and deeper appreciation for the No S Diet.

Just wanted to let folks know my blogging slowed way down last week cause we had pet trauma in our home. But now all is healing and getting better.
We are on STAYcation this week, so another week off routine,
BUT NOT OFF HABIT!

My plans are to ENJOY all of it!

Photos: Homemade Blueberry Pie, Blueberry Pie Slice, California Soy Berkeley Veggie Pizza from Z pizza www.zpizza.com

No comments: