Thursday, July 24, 2008

Juicy Goodness

I don't really have anything brazilliant to say today.
Not that I have anything brazilliant to say on other days.
I don't have anything compelling to say today.

Perhaps that is it.
Maybe just at four months with no red days, No S is really becoming pure habit and since I don't have to think about it a lot. Maybe I don't have a lot to say about it either.

Rambling, I know.

I wanted to post my picture. I just thought it was so pretty.
The salad and the plums.
Which dripped with juicy goodness.

Photo: Z Pizza Pear and Gorgonzola Salad add Avocado and Plums

2 comments:

A Happy No S Dieter said...

Oooh! Now that is one delicious looking salad! What is a pizza pear?
You have the most unusual foods.

Blueskighs said...

no so dieter,

the salad was delicious!

that is so funny, "pizza pear"
actually it was a pear and gorgonzola salad FROM Z pizza, guess I didn't make that real clear!

Blueskighs