Saturday, July 26, 2008

I Guess This is What They Mean By Throw Away the Scales!


These are my four month No S Results and my two month working with a Personal Trainer results.

My weight increased this month by 1.3 pounds.
My body fat percentage decreased by .95%
My body fat decreased by 0.9 pounds
My lean body mass increased by 2.2 pounds.

Overall in the two months of training I have lost a total of 11.75 inches. We did the measurments yesterday at the gym.

My two pairs of size 6 pants are on the verge of being unwearable ... to the point that I probably won't wear them because they are too baggy.

Now only 1 pair of skinny jeans and my pencil skirt don't fit.

Hmmmmm..... I am trying to wrap my head around the truth that my weight can go up and my size really can go down.

I guess this is what they mean by throw away the scales!

Photo: Me on the Scale Monster Bwahaaahahhhaaa

No comments: