Monday, September 8, 2008

Watermelon Flower


Watermelon has been in season and we have been enjoying it for breakfast on the weekends. YUM! YUM!

My husband made these nice little watermelon flowers for us. They were petite delicious organic melons and we enjoyed every bite.

My S days have really "settled" down.

As my six month No S Diet anniversary approaches I really want to say that I am loving the No S Diet even more now than when I started, if that is even possible!

It feels so good to be letting go of all the "dieting" garbage that has filled my mind for so many years.

I am enjoying my N Days and my S Days more than ever. And of course NWS days are great!

Before No S I could never acheive moderation. I was either too rigid or too indulgent. The No S Diet is the ONLY thing that has helped me acheive the right balance of freedom and discipline.

Thank you again Reinhard!

Photo: Watermelon Flower

No comments: