Saturday, September 27, 2008

Six Month Anniversary and Results


On Tuesday, I "celebrated" my six month No S Diet anniversary ... that is six months of green N days on the No S Diet.

Although my results are not stunning, they are significant.

I started on March 24, 2008.
I weighed 134.6 pounds. I don't know what my bodyfat was, although in December of 2007 when I joined my health club it was 27.7%.
I suspect by March it was higher as I had gained approximately ten pounds between December and March.


YES I can do THAT quite easily when I am BINGING!

Two months later in May, my weight was 126.3 pounds and I was at 24.17% body fat with 30.575 pounds of fat and 95.925 pounds of lean body mass.

The following month, June, I weighed 125.2 pounds.

Then in July I was back "up" to 126.5 pounds.

In August, I was on hiatus and did not post my results.

NOW, in September after six months on the No S diet my weight is 125.6 pounds and my body fat is 20.76% That calculates out to 26 pounds of body fat and 99.3 pounds of lean body mass.

So although there has been basically no change in my weight over the past four months, there has been a SIGNIFICANT change in my body composition from May to September.

My original goal with my personal trainer is to reach 124.5 and 20% body fat by November. It is quite possible that I will acheive that goal by gaining about 0.3 more pounds of muscle and losing 1.1 more pounds of body fat.

I have two more months, I am delighted with my progress so far and I am going to go for it!

I will post my results again in November, wish me luck!


Photo: Me on the Scale Monster!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwahahhhhh!

No comments: