Tuesday, September 23, 2008

REAL SUCCESS


Let's see what do I want to blog about today?
My lack of topic is directly attributable to the No S Diet. Keeping my N days green and enjoying my S days AND OF COURSE my NWS days really smooths out the highs and lows in my life. Most often these days I am on an even keel and focussing on the projects or folks or kitties in front of me and just doing what ever needs to get done, or whatever I want to do, or nothing at all.
Nope. No big emotional highs and lows just smooth, steady sailing.
What is wonderful is that as the days go on I slowly forget ... all of that "diet stuff". I swear sometimes I don't even KNOW how many calories is in whatever I am eating.
ISN'T THAT FABULOUS? I think that is REAL SUCCESS and I am excited as more and more "diet mentality" falls away and I am left with just a natural healthy joyous pleasure with food and eating and enough energy and time to do the rest of the things that I want to do in this lifetime ...
Hmmmmmm.... so what shall I title today's blog?
REAL SUCCESS sounds good.
Photo: Kitty being curious about my one bowl of Cottage Cheese with Cinnamon and Vanilla and Pineapple

No comments: