Sunday, September 28, 2008

MAINTENANCE HAS OFFICIALLY ARRIVED

Well that was quick! BIG HUGE GRIN!

When I posted my six months results yesterday, Saturday, the actual results were from Tuesday, September 24, my OFFICIAL six month date. I hadn't had a chance to get on and blog them before Saturday.

ANYWAY, I knew I was getting ready to break through a plateau, I could just FEEL it! Last week I scheduled two personal training sessions with my personal trainer at the gym (usually I just have one) because I wanted to reach my goals by November and the coming month, October, is going to be the most flexible in my work schedule. Doing even two thirty minute sessions a week with my personal trainer is VERY demanding, cause lets face it he's a youngster, about 22, and in about 10 of my 30 minutes I am usually drenched.

Well the week before my vacation he had kicked my butt, and that started a shift. Apparently with my two sessions last week and two very intense strength training sessions, I did one upper and one lower body split with five sets each, NEVER DONE THAT before, looks like I was able to let go of some more body fat.

SO this morning I am happy to report that I have reached my six month goal with my personal trainer in about 4 months and 1 week, using the No S Diet as my food plan.

WIth my current weight of 124.3 and 19.6225 body fat, my body fat is about 24.4 pounds and my lean body mass is about 99.9 pounds. That is right on target with my original goals.

I am going to go on and keep my next 5 weeks with my trainer AS IS and experience the pure bliss of just having fun and completely not worrying about results or meeting my goal. I am already there!

So now, this blog will become my record of my life on MAINTENANCE on the NO S DIET!!!

If I have anything to say about all this it's this:

DOES THE NO S DIET WORK?

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!

Photo: Me on the Scale Monster at MAINTENANCE

3 comments:

Kate said...

Congratulations!!! <-- wishing I could scream that.. I am *so* very happy for you!

Blueskighs said...

Kate,
thank you!

Blue

JC said...

Congrats. I'm proud of you.