Friday, August 22, 2008

Death in the Family


Sadly we had a death in the family this week.
Our little kitty passed away in our arms on Wednesday morning. She was the sweetest little kitty and there have been lots of tears and smiles as we remember all the joy and love that she brought us.
She was a shelter cat. We adopted her just over six years ago. She came from a home of thirty-one cats and we always believed she loved finally being an "only child".
Before she left us, I told her that she was well loved and thanked her for all that she gave us and taught us.
Photo: Kitty's empty box that she slept in for past two weeks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for the loss of your kitty. She sounds like she was very very special to you. I know she will be deeply missed. Take care!

Joelle said...

So sorry to hear about your kitty. Sending warm thoughts your way.
Joelle

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry and sad for you. She was very blessed to have you as her "mom". I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers-Becky (3aday).

JC said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. She was one lucky cat to have you care for her. Grace and blessings to you.

Blueskighs said...

nosdiet, Joelle, Becky and JC, thank you so much for your kind comments. It was sad to lose such a beloved pet, but it is peaceful to know that she is no longer suffering. As you will see in my next post, I found out that I could not go too long without a furry friend in the house after saying our final goodbyes to our very special Lola,

Blueskighs