Saturday, August 2, 2008

Von's Birthday Cake


I used to binge on Von's Birthday Cake. I am embarassed to say that I used to be able to eat up to three pieces at one time.
AMAZING!
Curiously, I have not had ANY Von's Birthday Cake since I started No S in March. I have had their carrot cake and their german chocolate cake but not their white birthday cake with white icing and a pink flower.
The first few bites were good.
Then it was too sweet.
Then my tummy hurt.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......
No S is very interesting the way that it alters my relationship with food.
As long as I keep my N Days clean,
my relationship with food changes at subterranean levels in my mind.
This is possibly why the weight loss is slow but permanant.
REAL CHANGES are being made.
I really, really, really like that.
Photo: Von's Birthday Cake

No comments: