Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My New and Funky Little Breakfast

I have been trying for several days to get a good photo of my new and funky little breakfast, i.e. one that makes it "look" as good as it tastes, but NO LUCK!

My new mix of grains is Quinoa, Amaranth and Buckwheat. I switched the Teff for Amaranth and I must say I like it better. I add about a teaspoon of Earth Balance (a very yummy vegan alternative to butter) and throw one or two eggs scrambled in extra virgin olive oil on it.

It is so yummy and really sets me up to have a wonderful day!
I love it!

Photo: Grain Mix of Amaranth, Quinoa and Buckwheat with Scrambled Eggs

2 comments:

Randall said...

I know what you mean about getting pictures that make a plate look as delicious as it really is. None of my pictures ever seem to do justice to what's on the plate. It gives one a new appreciation for food photographers! (And it also reminds me of the fact that that incredibly irresistible hamburger in the ad I might have just seen is NOT going to look that good in reality, and will probably not taste as good as it looks in the picture, either!)

Blueskighs said...

Yep! They spend a lot of money to make that fast food look great on tv, but really its pretty crummy stuff!

Blueskighs