Saturday, August 16, 2008

Figs, Tea and Dark Chocolate

Looks like another great S day for me!

Figs are in season and the ones that I got at the Farmer's Market this morning are absolutely DELICIOUS. Top that off with a chai tea latte and a little bit of dark chocolate and all I have to say is what a satsifying treat!

Just wanted to make a note that after my first week off the boards, the "chatter" has utterly died away. i.e. those crazy thoughts of ... why not just ... eat this or that and rack up lots of red days.

Apparently HABIT really is a strong creature and the more ingrained it is the less you have to think about it and the less energy you have to commit to eat.

But isn't that exactly what Reinhard has been trying to tell us all along!

I am getting amazing things done this month, staying green on NO S and thoroughly enjoying myself along the way!

Photo: Figs, Starbucks Chai Tea Latte, Yummy Dark Chocolate Bar!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those figs look seriously delicious!

Blueskighs said...

slowfit,
thank you for stopping by!

they were - SERIOUSLY DELICIOUS and pretty much inhaled. Hopefully we can get some more tomorrow at the Farmer's Market!

BTW I like your name, is there a story behind it?

Blueskighs