Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat


Happy Halloween all of you NOSers!
Bwahahhahahhahahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
This can definitely be a HAPPY Halloween for all of us. Myself, I am taking Halloween as an official NWS day. A couple of weeks ago I stacked up on my stash for the trick or treaters who will come by tonight, but because of my "time" on NO S they have been "safely" stashed in the closet untouched.
TRICK OR TREAT?
It is your choice.
Call it an NWS day and have a Treat or pass and go for the Trick.
It is your choice!
Me ... my treats today will be fresh donuts from our local donut shop, vegan nachos and a wickedly delicious Caramel Machiatto! Teeheeeheeee!
Photo: Halloween TREATS!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blue,

Just coming by to check on you... haven't seen you at No S recently, and really miss you.

I sent you a pm, please check it.

KCCC

Unknown said...

Hi Blue,

Me too!

Nice to see we have similar tastes in candy bars!

Best,

Reinhard

Anonymous said...

Blue,
We miss you on the boards. I shared a few thoughts with you in a PM I just sent.
Hope to hear from you soon!

LA Loser

Kate said...

I miss your inspirational plates!

Blueskighs said...

KCCC, Reinhard, LA Loser, and Kate,

thank you for stopping by! I am going to be re-tooling for the blog, and continue to check-in on the boards,

Blue

Blueskighs said...

BTW,

just want to let you know ... I did get into the Butterfingers over Halloween weekend. They were kind of yummy and gross at the same time ... ah well, seems like "once" was "plenty"!

Blue