Monday, November 10, 2008

Best Weekend Ever!

First of all, a housekeeping item.

After an emotionally tumultuous process I have decided to continue blogging about my No S Diet journey, however because of the time consuming nature of taking and preparing pictures I am going to start today, doing my week day posts without photos and save the pics for "weekend features". For right now this seems like a better balance than either continuing as I have been or totally stopping the blog. Okay. We shall see how it goes!

As far as being the "Best Weekend Ever!" this one was definitely it.

Why?

Simple reason.

I actually woke up grrrrrrrr .... HUNGRY this morning. "So what," you say. OH NO. This is the first Monday since I have been on the No S Diet that I actually woke up MONDAY MORNING - well, hungry.

What is the significance of that?

Well it means that I did not overeat this weekend. At all. AMAZING. I had my delicious caramel macchiatos, a dark chocolate/coffee bar from Starbucks, a lovely Italian meal and even ... GASP a peice of Von's birthday cake. What can I say, I was in the mood.

Anyway I also ate salmon, artichoke, healthy beans and lentils, an organic free range turkey burger, plain organic yogurt .... blah blah blah. BUT the thing is it is becoming more effortless and I am becoming more skillful at keeping to the right size portions for my body by "eyeballing" things and sensing how my body is "feeling."

Yes, I am somewhat delirious with this progress. I suppose you can tell!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, man--that just makes my mouth water! Thanks for sharing!

LA Loser

Whisper2701 said...

I really enjoy your blog! Thanks for taking the time. I find it very inspirational for my journey into the No S Diet.

Thanks,
Linda
Whisper2701

Kate said...

Yay! You're back! So happy you had a great weekend =) Sometimes it feels so good to be "normal".

Blueskighs said...

LA Loser,
hello! thank you for stopping by and saying Hi!

Linda,
THANK YOU!

Kate,
it is good to hear from you and I am glad to see you are hanging in there too!

Blue