Sunday, December 21, 2008

Simplify, Simplify, Simplify

With ten days left in the year, I am going to take advantage of these last few days of 2008 to "simplify, simplify, simplify". In that regard I am going to focus on the sentiments and real meaning of the season to spend time with those I love and in contemplation of what this passing year has meant to me and the seeds I would like to plant in the upcoming New Year.

My "peppermint-striped" No S has been going very well. I am no longer overly concerned with how it will effect my long-term No S compliance. Although I recognize that my HABITS are not impregnable they are pretty solid.

And to be honest that feels really good. And as food and weight becomes smaller and smaller issues of obsession and concern, an innate urge to "simplify, simplify, simplify" is taking hold.

I am going to heed the call of that inner voice.

To all of you precious people,

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I am officially going on a "blog vacation"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great blog vacation!

Will miss your insightful bloggings!

Thanks
Linda
Whisper2701

Blueskighs said...

Linda,

thank you! My vacation was much needed and very nice,

Blueskighs