Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Whew!!!!!

Well I survived my NWS - Non Weekend S Day!

But I was kind of weird with it.
My inner rebel is beginning to assert herself... she is a toddler and even though she has bright blue eyes and a cherub smile she is something fierce and definitely a force to be reckoned with!

ANYWAY ... Monday and Tuesday this week I did NOT want to eat three meals.
TOO MUCH FOOD! I don't want it!
But I did. Why? I am building HABIT.
AND HAVING TO LEARN how to eat three plates a day and make sure it is NOT
TOO MUCH FOOD.

So today ... being an NWS day ... my inner toddler got HER way...
we skipped breakfast and made our special lunch with our friend into a brunch that lasted about three hours.
We ate outside on the patio, underneath the umbrella, which was underneath the clear blue Socal Skies!!!
It was lovely. It was leisurely. The food .... salad, homemade spelt rosemary bread, and cannellini beans with garlic tomato sauce and greens was YUMMY!
then we topped it off with a few nice pieces of Godiva Chocolate.

So ... after my friend left and I cleaned the HORRENDOUS mess in my kitchen!!!!

I sauntered over to our neighborhood Starbucks and thoroughly enjoyed my DRINKY THING! Just one.
Followed that up with a shot of Mona Vie when I got home.
That was all over about 4:30 and then I was busy busy busy like a little bee...
now it is time to go to bed and yes I am a BIT hungry,
but honestly it feels good and my inner toddler is happy,
she got her way today... she feels like she got to break the rules and that just
makes her all happy inside!

So that is what No S gives me... structure that I NEED and freedom that me and my inner toddler WANT!

Sweet Dreams All!

No comments: